There are plenty of Christmas parties going on in our region throughout December - here is the guide to the best Derbyshire has to offer.
If you are dreading going back to work after your maternity leave or are craving a more flexible work/family life balance you may consider joining the Mumpreneur movement.
What a time to write the first newsletter. I have been toying with the idea for many months now, but wanted the first post to be about the most special time of the year (in my opinion anyway!).
I thought I would put together a Festive Guide to help you embrace those Magical Christmas Experiences that our region has on offer…here are my top 10, enjoy!
1) Visit Santa
2) PYO Chritsmas Tree
3) Enjoy some Christmas baking
4) Join a lantern parade
5) Wrap up warm and enjoy a Derbyshire country walk
6) Sledging - the second the white stuff falls, I'm off
7) Visit local places to marvel at their Christmas decs
8) Sing Christmas carols
9) Visit a Christmas market
10) Go to a family favourite Panto
If any of my top 10 tickle your fancy, keep reading for my advice on how to make the most of each moment.